Vote for your favorite video from Contest #2!

Discussion in '3reef Video Contest #2!' started by Matt Rogers, May 20, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Vote for your favorite video!

Poll closed May 30, 2008.
  1. Video 1

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. Video 2

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. Video 3

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Video 4

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  5. Video 5

7 vote(s)
    14.9%
  6. Video 6

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Video 7

10 vote(s)
    21.3%
  8. Video 8

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  9. Video 9

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  10. Video 10

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  11. Video 11

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  12. Video 12

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  13. Video 13

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. bogey977

bogey977 Astrea Snail

Well its kind of silly that I made the video but since I dont have enough posts I cant vote.. So sad...

2. Click Here!

3. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

BlackJack only has 27 posts as of now, so I guess he can't even vote for a video either, and he made one too, LOL.
    Sorry, BlackJack - Matt probably didn't mean that rule to be targeted at you, but Rules is Rules....
    Unless Matt makes some exceptions here.

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  4. BluePhish

BluePhish Teardrop Maxima Clam

so many things to overcome to run a contest. sry its not going as smoothly as you had hope matt. but its still a great contest just to show off your tank, i think i may just start posting video instead of pics, now that i know how. and i learned quite a bit from watching others videos. it has already served its prupose.:)

1 person likes this.
  5. Marty

Marty Stylophora

A vote for video 5 is a vote for change... I endorse this advertisement. ;D

6. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

^ I still haven't voted yet Marty. I liked yours.

7. bogey977

bogey977 Astrea Snail

I thinks its rules ARE rules - Aren't you supposed to be the grammatically correct one??? I still dont think its fair that people who enter a video (or for that case work their a$$ off making one can't vote)

Sh!ts Wizzeak!!!!

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I think this is weak.

I think I did the only thing I can do to save this.

I asked you in PM for better alternatives and you didn't come up with any. And you admitted you made up fake accounts here to vote more too.

I am giving away an expensive filter to show my gratitude for people that come here everyday and support the site.

What are you doing?

10. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Its not Matts fault that he had to impliment these rules. If everyone would have played a "fair game" then none of this chit would be going on. If your going to point the finger, point it at the cheaters that started this crap. Plz dont get offended but, fair is fair. " he who seeks the truth will find it ". Luna

11. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

[QUOTE SAID TO bogey977]

I personally have to applaud Matt for his efforts. Not only that, but I hope the shenanigans that have happened during this contest doesn't sway his decision to hold another one soon!!

I admitted to my wrong doing publicly. It's sad that others have sat back and watched me take the blame for the same thing THEY did only to complain later when they are affected by the new rules imposed as a result of them being dishonest.

My video was taken out of the contest. A lot of that was because *I* specifically asked Matt to remove mine - but he was right in telling me that there probably would have been an uproar had it not been removed anyways, whether I wanted it to or not.

So for the last time, I do apologize to everyone for this. If you want the full story on my part then PM me. Otherwise just know that I had no malicious intent and so please don't make assumptions about me or what happened without first hearing the whole thing.

Thank you and may the BEST and MOST HONEST contestant win!! :)

12. davewiig

davewiig Plankton

I don't see this much drama on reef central