Vote for 3R....

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by CheckMateKingll, Mar 20, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Yeah, Liz. I think that this is a not a static poll; but some sort of real-time polling instrument that uses sophisticated realtime algorithms to calculate the current level based on numbers of voters, average of voters, voting frequency, broadness of base, and several other factors of which I have NO CLUE.[smiley=thinking2.gif] It is a lot of fun, and I like to check it often (that may also be factored in).

Right now, we should be below 20. But, you know, that isn't bad at all[smiley=laugh4.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

4. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

were at 14 now

;D :D [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=beatnik2.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=crazy.gif] [smiley=smoke.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

WoW! I can't believe I am seeing this thread. I am a little choked up. How rewarding. Thanks everybody! [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]

How cool.

6. Wrassman

[glow=Teal, 3, 900]I can't believe that we have allowed 3R to fall to #66!!![/glow]

[glow=Green, 3, 900]I realize you can't vote many times (no one has that many e-mail boxes ;D), so I'm bringing this to the attention of some of our newer members.  To quote from CMKlls first post:[/glow]

[glow=Blue, 3, 900]At the bottom of this page on right you will see a banner, AquaRank, click on it and go to #54, that is 3R,,,
    The more people who rate this site with a 10, and it is, the more exposure and Members we will start getting...
    If you browse you will see a couple of other sites that you all know, way back in the pack, hehe....
    [/glow]

[glow=Red, 3, 900]SO, VOTE FOR 3R !!![/glow]​

7. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

I voted about 2 weeks ago and it won't let me vote again.
    Matt you have a great site it should be #1

J

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thanks!
    There are two sites down there you can vote on if you want.
    Who's Mike? ;)

10. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

11. Wrassman

[glow=Purple, 2, 90%]I believe the voting sites will allow you to vote once a week (I know one of them will). This FANTASTIC site has dropped considerably in the past month, and we need to do something about that.[/glow]

[glow=Red, 4, 90%]If you think that this is the BEST reefing site on the 'net, vote!![/glow]

[smiley=wave.gif][smiley=lol.gif][smiley=party010.gif] [smiley=party014.gif] [smiley=party009.gif] [smiley=party007.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley1.gif] [smiley=victory.gif]​

12. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

FYI

I was just at the site and 3R is #57. Extreeme Reef is #107. RAG is #271 and does not appear in the list of 250.

:) ;) :D ;D 8)