Video: Evolution Aqua PURE Marine Product Demo

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Jan 14, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Biocube

Biocube Giant Squid

WOW!!! That's a lot of $, have you seen an improvement in your tank since starting them? Can you suddenly just end them now without a crash?? :-/

2. Click Here!

3. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

To be honest, the size of my tank coupled with the sample size, I can't say yeah or nay. This product may be OK for nano's, but I just dont see it being a viable product for bigger tanks. Once again, thank you for the free stuff, but this just doesn't compare to other products that do the same. Price point is WAY HIGH compared to what Dr TIms or microbelift offers

4. epsilon

epsilon Feather Star

yeah, seems that you would need to run it for at least a month or two to give a decent review.

5. Dfost115

Dfost115 Astrea Snail

Ive just finished my sample, and i did see an improvement in water clarity. Nothing substantial, but colors looked brighter from across the room and my sister noticed it as well. However, as cosmo mentioned, this just doesnt seem like a viable solution for medium-large sized tanks. Mine is 140, so i had to use all 50 balls at once. I saw an increase in nitrates while using this product, but they have been on the incline for a while. Maybe i would buy this product when i plan to add multiple fish at once to help my system adjust to a greater bioload, but i cant recommend usage of this product on a consistent basis.

6. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Evolution Aqua PURE Marine

Thanks for sampling the product and for the honest feedback. :)