Video Contest Entry

Discussion in '2010 3reef DIY Video Contest' started by CoralQueen, Apr 18, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

2. Click Here!

3. MoJoe

MoJoe Dragon Wrasse

Very impressed with the vid CoralQueen & Hurley, you're setting the bar high :)

1 person likes this.
  4. CoralQueen

CoralQueen Feather Duster

Thanks so much!! It definitely feels good that all that hard work is paying off with these wonderful comments!!

1 person likes this.
  5. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

Brilliant! absolutely brilliant!

(please imagine the sound of the crowd going wild as a standing ovation ensues....)

You both did an excellent job - as did your camera man and the fish.

CoralQueen - you have a wonderful, well-modulated voice. I would have tripped and goofed up a million times. (If you respond and say that you used a teleprompter, I still think our president could learn from your skills and you definitely have a nicer speaking voice!)

Hurley - absolutely spot-on job as the not-so-bright guy. I bet that took tons of practice! (just picking on you!).
    I am in total awe that you chose to do all your own stunts!

Bravo and +K for this bright spot in my Monday afternoon.

elizabeth

1 person likes this.
  6. marlinman

marlinman Zoanthid

Awesome! I thought Hugh Hefner or Sherlock Holmes was in the robe at first.;D No honestly. How do you get the video to appear directly on the thread. I know how to put a link to youtube and all but I like the way you had it.

1 person likes this.
  7. bje

bje Long-fin Bannerfish

well done!

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. CoralQueen

Thank you!! I have to admit I definitely tripped up several times and there will possibly be a bloopers video posted later because not only were there plenty of them, but most of them were pretty funny. I definitely got frustrated towards the end and made them write me cue cards. So no teleprompter but it was a little on the obvious side that I was reading them! haha no big deal tho cuz theres no way I could remember all that being so nervous!!

10. Telgar

Telgar Snowflake Eel

Great video you guys! :)

now, anyone know where I can find a credible sounding swimsuit model on short notice? :jester::juggle2::joker::party-smi

1 person likes this.
  11. CoralQueen

Haha nope just me in the robe! It didn't really work when I tried to post it to the thread originally but i found something online or on one of these threads I think that explained how to do it. Basically theres a button on the Youtube page that says embeded or embed on it. If you click that and then click and drag your mouse to copy all the symbols and signs and everything then you can start your thread in the advanced version. Theres a button called Youtube at the top of the writing area and if you click that you can paste the copied material in between the two sets of brackets! Sorry if its a lil confusing but its definitely worth the effort!

12. CoralQueen

Thank you! I am definitely happy with the results!!