Upgrading!!

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by reefermadness420, Oct 3, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefermadness420

reefermadness420 Flamingo Tongue

So I got into the hobby about three months ago. Right now I have a 55g tank with a clown two damsels and a long tentacle anemone. I have two frags one neon candy cane the other a purple and orange montipora digitata. A guy at my work came up to me last week and tells me he's getting rid of a 72 gallon bowfront tank. So tomorrow I will be going to pick up tank stand sump and lights for 50 bucks. Hoping it goes smoothly will try adding pics after the move

2. Click Here!

3. insanereefer420

insanereefer420 Fire Worm

$50 bucks is a sweet deal. hope it looks as good as it sounds.

4. reefermadness420

Dude if you only knew. I go to pick up the tank my friend brings me into his back yard first of all the tank is beautiful. But on top of the tank and stand. he throws in everything he used for it. I got a light, lid, a 250w adjustable heater, a big cascade brand filter a aqua restor brand filter a giant bag of unused crushed coral and two bags of marine sand. I filled it with water and its held just moved it into my bedroom

5. Piano10

Piano10 Aiptasia Anemone

Thats a sweet deal

6. insanereefer420

insanereefer420 Fire Worm

Ready to see this thing put together and going

7. reefermadness420

I know right because of the price u figured I was gonna be trying to fix a leaky tank but two days with water in it still good. I think I'm gonna do coral only in this tank after my clownfish disaster a big reef tank.

insanereefer420 likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. reefermadness420

nobody ever seems to answer when i ask if anybody can help me put up pics i have pics my phone wont upload them for some reason and I made a mistake its a cascade 1000and a fluval104 filter