Unordinary but bad problem

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Dec 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Yeah it's just my luck, the luck of my family too XD

2. Click Here!

3. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

guy my luck is not good either lol, i think every one has the stream of bad luck waiting for them at some point, i wish you luck on getting a new and, were r the pics at.:p

4. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

about to takem actually; just let me clean up that annoying glarish thingy on my tank and get my camera lol. probably getting a new tank

5. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

oh my god.... i forgot my baby brother broke my dad's camera by dropping it on the floor...... See, my luck just downright sucks. Well new plan: I just wanna get a new tank, sell my LR, sell my maroon clown, and start over. Completely. Not sure what I can do with the tank but I guess keep it in my garage and get a new 30 gallon one. Also wanna sell my LR since I still cant make the 2 island thing; thought i had it but looks a little awkward still. Might as well move this comment to my other thread lol. Quick question; would u get LR from reefcleaners or macrorocks? no sure which is better

6. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

well that is totally up to you but if you like that clown i would keep it, thier is no one fish with the same personality imo. Good luck on starting over8)

7. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Thanks. I had written the starting over thing on my "what was i thinking?" thread but i decided to fix leaks and that didnt work so this is more official i guess. thanks again