Unordinary but bad problem

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Dec 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Well tank is still pretty cloudy so pics by tomorrow (CHRISTMAS BREAK BABY!!!). Now a side note: I'm a little pissed off because the biocube has leaks EVERYWHERE. It's even worse then I though; I covered most of the leaks with silicone, and good quality silicone at that. I'm thinking that God is pissed off at me or something because I get a million more leaks. manage to get rid of them with silicone and then I get a freaken leak thats practically unnoticeable; if u look at the biocube on the back you can see the sides right? theres the clear chamber with bioballs (unless u put something else, i use bioballs and a few sponges), and on the left and right are like those big plastic parts. Water drips through that "line" I guess between the tank itself and the plastic and it freaken makes the stand and tank wet, which is F***ING BULL****!!!! WHY THE HELL DOES THIS BS ONLY HAPPEN TO ME?!?!!?

2. Click Here!

3. Bloodkip

Bloodkip Ritteri Anemone

Haha, I been on break, so bored. I had the best day today, catch 2 clowns within 5 mins with the help of my fish friends.

4. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

umm thats nice lol kind of off topic though XD

5. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

thats exactly where mine leaked i called them and gave them an ear full (probably not the most apropriate word choice :) ) and i went to the store where i baught it and i got a replacement you should do the same if its still under warranty.

6. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

it's still under warranty but I lost the papers and I ordered it online so yeah XD

7. stoney waters

ugh that sux, if you ordered it online my guess is you paid via credit card, they can prolly track it, which store did you buy it from, i would call oceanic yourself and tell them, they will prolly just send you a new one and you send the bad one back.if they dont i would rip them a new ass...

8. Click Here!

9. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

best advice i can give saltwaterguy, if it is still under warranty then go back through the credit card statements and contact the internet retailer let them know whats going on you should be able to prove proof of purchase through a credit card transaction thats why i love my cc i had the same thing happen with some audio speakers that had been purchased almost 2 years ago, they broke so I went through my online credit card statements found the proof of purchase/transaction number gave it to the retailer and they helped me out so it should be the same in your case..... thats alot less work than trying to silicone a leak that will just keep reocurring + if it were me i wouldnt be able to sleep a night I'd always be thinkin my tank was going to break lol sry its late at night and im rambling I hope something i said is able to help GL ;D

10. JMALACHI

JMALACHI Feather Duster

Thanks man!! Its attainable. Just take time to know what you're trying to get to. Yea, I want one of them too. They are sweet. I love mandarins

Love Should NEVA Be Limited©
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this.
  11. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Dang, leaking again? Sucks. :( Find the warranty papers that came with the box the tank came in. (It came in a box, right?) Call Oceanic and tell 'em your story. :)

12. stoney waters

You should not need the box just call them like I said they will either ship you a new one directly or they will tell you to take it up with the place you baught it and they will send you a new one, if they ask if you have done any mods or fixes say NO. Can i make that any more clear say NO. because it will void the warranty if you have done any changes.