Unordinary but bad problem

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Dec 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

well yeah good point. Just out of curiosity how can i do the two island scape?

2. Click Here!

3. PetMother

PetMother Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

I'm happy you didn't leave! I know its hard when things don't seem fair and going against you but it makes you stonger and more knowledgable. Just one more step to the Mandarin!!!

On the aquascape... I like having it look natural. Maybe down the line I may change it up.

4. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Yeah can't wait to start raising some pods lol. Thanks for the support. Still trying to look for a good way to stack; you have any ideas?

5. PetMother

PetMother Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Hmmm... Look at pictures of different stuctures from the ocean, maybe it will give you some inspiration. :)

6. JMALACHI

JMALACHI Feather Duster

[​IMG]
    I just added a pic of mine that maybe it could help with ideas. For me it took a couple hours but I knew what I wanted to do. I layed a couple towels down and placed the rocks down. Separated the nice rocks from the ones I wanted to use as base/stability then started stacking with spaces to create caves and nice size passage ways. Just take your time and really figure out what exactly you want so that you can work towards that. Good luck

Love Should NEVA Be Limited©
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Now thats an awesome aquascape and tank, and ur avatar is also what i wanna get: the spotted mandarin!

8. Click Here!

9. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

Guy, you have the same problem I did. I have a 29g biocube and i just could not find the right aquascape to like. A few weeks ago my tank decided to leak so i got a new one and finally found the right scape. Turns out i had too much rock in thier, try taking some some rock out, mabe the look is not just balanced so you dont like it. IMO I think the two island setup looks great thats what i did so mabe try taking some rock out and doing a two island setup, or mabe even add some just depends on how much you have in thier now. Hope you find the one you like al try to upload a pic if i can figure it out.

10. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

lol kinda like me; biocube leaked but somehow managed to get around that lol. can u plz post a pic?

11. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

Well I was looking online and found a style a like; its called a cove formation; isn't that what corailline has?

12. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

they r bad but i think you are able to see the outline at least :p

Attached Files: