Ugly Tank Contest!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Nov 17, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

And another

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

oh okay, I have to click on them. I get a little dumb sometimes. Still would need a better close up, (use the macro feature on your camera the icon is usually a flower), so I can id. I think you might have dinos, especially if the dwarf ceriths aren't touching it. Man if you do, they are hard to beat. If you see any trapped air bubbles in it, then that is your nuisance for sure. Really for that stuff it is time to break out the chemicals, I don't like them, but that is how you fight dinos.

4. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

I have some red with bubbles and the brown on the sand and on the rocks. Then there was the hair! I then bought the 500 snails. alot died so I dont have a true clean up crew. would like to make this better come on tell me that pick doesent make you feel bad! haha john we worked hard on this. I dont think its dinos but maybe. I dont have any good pics of dinos. I think its just diatoms and slime.

5. johnmaloney

does the brown stuff brush off easy? Diatoms don't get fuzzy, otherwise I would say that is the one. Do they have any shape to them? Or just powder? I don't know, that can be diatoms, but I don't feel strongly about it now that I see the pictures.

6. totter0817

totter0817 Purple Spiny Lobster

Im working on it right now, Ill probably have some pics within the next 20 mins.

Hopefully

7. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

it brushes off like its dust.... If I leave it it turns to hair. I dunno. The snails mad a difference but alot of them had died so I might have a 1/4 of what I purchesed in the first place. so its hard to say. its been weeks and now I am just seeing them moving around. I bought 50 turbo snails and 10 of the large turbos. I now notice a improvemenr. the fuzzy chiltons are cool and seem to make a difference I see there workings everyday! its funny they seem to eat everything.

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

I am the same way with pics, it takes a least a month for me though. I even have products to sell now that aren't on the site because for some reason I don't like to take pictures.

10. johnmaloney

oh okay great news then! You just have the worst diatom bloom I have ever seen!

That is going to be a hard tank to beat people, what cyano problems are out there though?..?

11. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

HAHA john! see I deserve some love! I need a new clean up crew exp since I lost so much of my last one!!!! I have to admit though great customer service!

12. johnmaloney