Ugly Tank Contest 2: Cyano's Revenge

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Nov 20, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

oh yeah...but that is for the finalists, the winner gets a shipped crew. That is what I was thinking about. Some of these tanks are pretty bad, we try to keep reasonable prices but $20 won't cut it for a lot of them. :)

Ok, so it is the 30th, I will be rounding up the pictures and all that and getting some finalists. I have 3 chosen for sure. The last one is the worst from what I have now, but if another tank is posted before the cut off it can challenge it.

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

that does look cool, but most people complain about GSP when it grows like that. i never understood that either...

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

yea they just had it growin on a bunch of tiny rocks on the sand bed, didn't look like it had taken over and only on the desired rocks. But they do have another DT that's seriously taken over with Xenia, Xenia on the back walls all over the rocks sand bed, EVERYWHERE kind of cool though. When i get my puffer's tank turned to semi-reef i want xenia and gsp to take over the tank, since it will be just him and no other fish or inverts

5. johnmaloney

every LFS has the xenia forest here. I like them too, the movement of soft corals is one of the things you can appreciate online unfortunately. Xenia in a photo looks boring, but in person it is really cool.

6. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

yea the xenia is very cool in person. lol i was tempted to get a tiny bit for my 46 but i don't want weeds so i shall have to wait for my xenia and gsp forest for my puffers tank :D

7. texas92

texas92 Bristle Worm

I can not wait to find out if I won lol

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

there is still a vote to do as well.

10. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

on the one hand i want to at least be in the top four becuase then i will have the money for the cleanup crew i needs

on the other hand if i win, itll be bad to brag about....

oh well hope i get something!!

11. johnmaloney

we are rolling out the results in a different thread on this forum, going to hammer out the links and what not before i post on all the forums it is on...