Typhoon Donation

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by the_h2o_guru, Jan 7, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello out there in reef land , is there any law against me bidding on the unit . If no one minds I will

Walter

2. Click Here!

3. Scuba

Scuba Fire Shrimp

;DHow much will the shipping be? Uber my tank woke me up this morning screaming that it needs this RO/DI unit, so I am putting in another bid to stop the voices! [smiley=alien.gif]

4. Scuba

Scuba Fire Shrimp

Wellcome Walter Sudymont, sign up for the forum, its free, and bid away.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

[quote author=Scuba link=board=Auction;num=1073531493;start=30#31 date=01/21/04 at 06:38:01] ;DHow much will the shipping be? Uber my tank woke me up this morning screaming that it needs this RO/DI unit, so I am putting in another bid to stop the voices! [smiley=alien.gif][/quote]

High ! I hate to buy something then find out that I need more stuff or find hidden charges . When we sell something or give it away we want you to have what you need . The shipping is included . You can also swap out the retail price of the unit for anything else we offer .

Walter

6. Scuba

Scuba Fire Shrimp

Thanks Walter, I’d love to have this unit ( [smiley=thinking2.gif]need it for the clam I will win here), but my accountant (the other half) will only let me have a little money to have fun with.

7. NUGIO

NUGIO Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

could I up grade to the typhoon III ? If so how much would it be?

8. Click Here!

9. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Nugio,
    Go to the web page and add all the part costs up.

10. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

OK Walter emailed me with these prices if you are wishing to upgrade the RO/DI unit.
    All the units come with an ASOV. The fast flush $12.95 and TDS meter $22.95. A float valve is $14.95
    ASOV= Auto Shut Off Valve.

http://www.airwaterice.com

[​IMG]
    Tyhpoon 1

[​IMG]
    ASOV

[​IMG]
    TDS Meter

[​IMG]
    Float Valve

Hope this helps

11. Guest

Guest Guest

If you want to upgrade up to the Typhoon III just subtract the $ 149.00 value of the [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] Typhoon from the cost of any other unit .

Thanks ,

Walter [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

12. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Walter PM Matt to get username and password if you forgot them.

Thanks for the info Walter