Tunze Wavebox 6212

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Matt Rogers, May 11, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

sweet please do I would love to see that Thanks

2. Click Here!

3. wrang

wrang Plankton

[quote author=geologeek link=board=Product;num=1084300279;start=15#29 date=12/20/04 at 16:07:58]
    there is a forum site here in the uk that have contacted the maker of this box, he is in the process of re-jigging it and is going to post the diy plans there!

will pass on the link if i can find it again![/quote]

Have you found the site. Im realy intressted how to know how i can build one ::)

4. geologeek

geologeek Fire Worm

Sorry but i cannot find it as the girlfriend wiped out the internet history on the computer. But as it last stood this guy was only showing photos of the unit he had made with brief descriptions of them when you hovered the mouse over them. I will have a good go at finding the site next week when i have more time and my broadband is up and running (just a note.... my wavebox comes next week... will let you all know how it is in the product review section!)

sorry i cant be of much help yet but i will try!

5. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

Geology Lol I was just about to ask about that. Sweet you gotta do a Full Review for us. Pictures of the setup and everything. More detailed the better.
    , also would like to see the DIY link too ;D