Tunze Turbelle Pump and Controller

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 18, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Just the one pictured. One is plenty in a 20 gallon tank. [smiley=biglaugh.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. beamer

beamer Sea Dragon

[I also have a cat that likes to chews cables. I'll have to be careful about that and conseal them where she can't get to them.

Cindy

4. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Hey Beamer!

I know I am a day late and a dollar short with this photo, but...here is how mine is set up. Tunze drivers are mounted to the side of the cabinet, controller mounted to the wall, and transformers are on the floor behind the cabinet. ;D You can also see the ballasts for my lights on the floor :eek: ::)

http://www.3reef.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=birdlady/Setup.jpg

(sorry , I don't know how to get a gallery photo to show here)

5. beamer

beamer Sea Dragon

Thanks for the pic BL. It looks like you have yours mounted nice and neat! How do you like your new Tunzes?

I need to go ahead and put in my order for the controller. They've been on back order for awhile. I can at least have my name on the list.

Later this week I'm picking up a used 55 gl acrylic with stand and canopy. I'm going to use this for my QT.

I like the little cabinet you have next to your tank. It looks like it would hold all kinds of good stuff for the tank.

Cindy

6. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

I like the Tunze's but I have problems not blowing all the sand off the bottom corners! LOL!

My hubby got the controller right before Christmas from SaltyCritter....have you checked to see if he can get it for you? He also got the magnet mounts which are also supposed to be on backorder... ;D

Yeah, there is all kinds of fish stuff in that cabinet...and it only cost like 40 bucks!!!

7. beamer

beamer Sea Dragon

I've had the same problems with my sand. When I checked before they didn't have the controller listed that I wanted. They may not have gotten them in yet. This is the newest model and one thing I liked about it was that it is more water proof and since it will be going under my cabinet I wanted it as water proof as possible. You got a great deal on that cabinet!

Cindy

8. Click Here!

9. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

I will be looking into getting me a set for my 55. They look like they are the way to go.

I will wait till I see some for less money thou.

Jay

10. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Good Luck on that! LOL! ;) ;D