Tube Anemone for Free

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jan 31, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

Haha it's no big deal...I have a lab i have to be at after the class I can miss so if it's not here by then I will leave a note with my signature. Works for UPS..i dont know why it wouldn't work for USPS. I'll let you know tomorrow how everything looks.

2. Click Here!

3. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

Well..bad news. Still no package. I left a note at the door with my signature and there's no slip in my mailbox either.

4. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

email me when you get the chance...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  5. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

John..the nem has extended out of it's tube around 4 inches. Do you think that it's trying to leave? I tried removing some of the mucus from the tube and it's nearly impossible. That is the stretchiest/slimiest/nastiest goop I have ever seen. I'm just going to leave it be for a few days and see what happens. I can't believe it's alive!

6. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

yeah the tube is nasty for sure, that is probably a year's worth of mucous, big nem. Hard to explain how to get him out, but if the tube is on the sand doing nothing he may leave it to re-establish. glad to here he made it despite the delay.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010