tsunami coral???

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by hialeahzbg, Sep 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Welcome to 3REEF! Sorry I missed your post when you first put it up.
    Here at 3reef, we reefers don't discriminate against those who have questions. Quite the opposite, we are glad for each and every question as we love to answer them and we only want each member to have the best tank possible. Your questions could also help other reefers with the same questions.
    Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for your shrooms?

2. Click Here!

3. hialeahzbg

hialeahzbg Astrea Snail

The rock has 10 shrooms. We payed $50.00. Good price?

4. jkat21

jkat21 Bangghai Cardinal

I say yea good price.avarage give or take your area..but as long as you love the look of your purchase in your tank it dosnt matter the price..and dont worry if you did feel you paid to much .wait till they grow more and sell of the frags:)..and welcome to 3reef..

5. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Not too bad. I'd pay that much for em. Looks very pretty, but by no means rare.
    I'm sure we'd all love to see a few pics of your setup (In either the Say hello section or the Show off your tank section) and a description of what you've got going on inside and out. We adore pics (Especially Luna)

6. hialeahzbg

hialeahzbg Astrea Snail

I just put a thread in show off your tank! :) thanks guys!

7. divott

divott Giant Squid

those are cool shrooms hia. but i think id be a little leery of that lfs now. extinct shrooms? lol. how would he know? is that also the lfs that sold you your nem?

8. Click Here!

9. hialeahzbg

hialeahzbg Astrea Snail

Nope different store. I live in Miami so most people here are shady lol. I guess from now on I gotta go in with an idea of what I want and how much I should pay for it. Ive been going in and just picking the pretty things :)

10. divott

divott Giant Squid

lol, always good to buy pretty things. but yes go in with an idea and also know what youre buying. dont buy anything above your skill level yes. some corals are much harder to keep healthy and thriving compared to others. either because of lighting or feeding requirements.

11. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

I cant believe a LFS sold you a watermelon shroom as rare and extinct.......

12. hialeahzbg

hialeahzbg Astrea Snail

Yea me neither but a good lesson to learn!