Trying to find a good place for Frogspawn/Hammer corals things of that nature.

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by Claic Yuzolt, Jan 11, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Claic Yuzolt

Claic Yuzolt Bubble Tip Anemone

I'm trying to find a place online to check out some good frogspawn or hammer corals but I'm not finding anything good. If anyone could give me some sites I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for a place thats not a complete rip off but I really want a neon green frogspawn or a purple one.

Thanks.

2. Click Here!

3. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

if you were closer i would hook you up for 5 dollars per head... I have to get rid of some!

4. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

Can your LFS order some for you? Or you could watch Reef Empire's eBay auctions, they usually have one once a week, auctions usually start Fri and end Sun night. Liveaquaria is also a good online place.

1 person likes this.
  5. bluetang08

bluetang08 Purple Spiny Lobster

I got a neon green bubble and a green/pink hammer at reef empire about a month ago. The bubble ended at $29 its huge like 6" open and the hammer was $36 its alot smaller but really cool like 2". I was very very pleased at the packaging and overall customer service of the purchase. Shipping is also only $25 no matter how many corals you get! My auction was for 7 total coral and with shipping was right at $200, can't beat that with a stick!

6. Claic Yuzolt

Claic Yuzolt Bubble Tip Anemone

I suck at ebay, can someone give me a link to their store? I can't find it! lol