tourch coral not ok?

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by kiarah, Apr 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kiarah

kiarah Coral Banded Shrimp

I moved house about 6-7 weeks ago and it went very well & i did take the coral out off the water to put it in a buket when i moved but i dont think thats the problem as it was fine till last week.
    The 1st head to close is still totally shut the second one made a bit off effort today to open back up but is still looking bad & the last head it perfect! I think it could have been the water!!!!!!! its was the 1st time i ever dumped water that end off my tank & it had to be stone cold!
    So what now should i just leave it in my tank & see what happens? if thw 2 heads are dead or dying will they pollute my tanks? should i get it out?

2. Click Here!

3. kiarah

kiarah Coral Banded Shrimp

Also i noticed my tanks is hot like temp 29 i run 2 heaters to i took one out & left 1 in but i think the one i left in might be playing up at its set on 25 but my tanks says now its 27-28. im trying slowly to lower the temp as i now hpw bad it can be if you do it to quick!
    K