Time to Vote! 2010 3reef DIY Video Contest

Discussion in '2010 3reef DIY Video Contest' started by Matt Rogers, May 18, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Please vote for your favorite video below

Poll closed Jun 1, 2010.
  1. jake24's how to make a HGB

3 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. mcallahan's How to turn your tank maintenance into a workout

18 vote(s)
    12.7%
  3. aerialedge's DIY 20 Watt Lighting Fixture

14 vote(s)
    9.9%
  4. Bzar's HowTo Make A Glass Aquarium

15 vote(s)
    10.6%
  5. CoralQueen's Video Contest Entry

28 vote(s)
    19.7%
  6. blackraven1425's How to build a 2-part doser

11 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. Kraylen's Lab - Ultimate DIY Welded Frag Rack

6 vote(s)
    4.2%
  8. sollie7's My video entry DIY live rock

2 vote(s)
    1.4%
  9. Dingo's 2010 DIY video entry

32 vote(s)
    22.5%
  10. UnderTheSea's Video Contest Entry

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  11. hardyreef's contest video

2 vote(s)
    1.4%
  12. ontop27's aquascaping tips

7 vote(s)
    4.9%
  13. fish-aholic 94's saltwater pico

3 vote(s)
    2.1%
  1. Kraylen

Kraylen Astrea Snail

I don't see the point in "holding" a vote. Do you plan on "bailing out" someone who needs it at the last minute or something?

2. Click Here!

3. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

I can only imagine what it would be like to literally be the person to pick who the winner is...or at least, who gets 3rd.

4. Kraylen

Kraylen Astrea Snail

Or, you could just vote for whatever video you think won assuming you actually watched them and are not just voting for your friends.

5. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Based on your multiple comments, it appears that being in this contest causes you great stress and sadness on a regular basis. If you would like to be removed from this contest so that you can have a happy day, let me know and I can arrange that for you. In that way your constant negative comments won't bring down anyone elses day.

1 person likes this.
  6. Kraylen

Kraylen Astrea Snail

It's great to know my opinion is being swept under the rug.. again.

7. Kraylen

Kraylen Astrea Snail

That sounds fancy.

8. Click Here!

9. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

I watched them all before I posted the first time in the thread, and kinda don't have many friends on here. Look at my lengthy friends list as quasi-evidence: KCBrad.

In fact, there's probably a decent number of people here that don't like me due to certain comments, attitudes, and phrasings I've used.

2 people like this.
  10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Bruno Tonioli from DWTS would be a great judge, just no pants off dancing. That gets him too excited.

1 person likes this.
  11. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Hey, I'd like to be your friend! I'm sending you and friends request :)

I agree with inwall75. Some comments are really not necessary. We're having fun (at least most of us are) and the dance-off video comment was a follow-up joke to blackraven's initial joke. Don't take this contest so seriously, my friend. Don't take life that seriously. You'll eventually die just like all of us will, so enjoy it while you can. If you win anything, that's great! I'm sure you put just as much effort on making your own video as everyone else that submitted did his own. All of you deserve something and I believe even if I didn't win the light, pump or bio-orb, that t-shirt would be more than enough to make my day better.

I really think this contest is off the hook! I really enjoyed watching all the videos and getting ideas from everybody here for my tank. All of the participants had a great informative video, with great input and techniques I didn't even know about. So, to all of the participants, thank you very much for sharing. For that is what this forums are for. The goodies are only a plus to all the information and help this forum has already abundantly poured in my, and probably your lives as well.

Cheer up! It's just a contest, and with the t-shirts, I don't think theres a single looser in the whole bunch!

- Mag.

12. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Hmmmmm,.tomita, this makes me realize how bad I am managing my privilege to vote. I could be making another fortune just like yours! This is a big wake up call!! :LolLolLol