Time to start over :o(

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Stovebolt-V8, May 10, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Stovebolt-V8

Stovebolt-V8 Feather Duster

2. Click Here!

3. Stovebolt-V8

:mad: Well, the Morphing is complete, the cycle is nearing completion, and the death toll is in :( I don't recommend anyone keeping their finny friends in plastic trash cans for a prolonged period, it just didn't work out very well. I had circulation pumps, air stones, live rock, heater.

Maybe I could have done better but I did my best :confused: I placed them in their temp home on June 11th had the new tank up and running by June 24th. By July 4th I lost both tangs in their temp homes, by the 9th I went into panic mode o_O and spent the next two days transferring the fleet into the new home s l o w l y. I think the stress over the previous weeks was just too much.

Loses; Blue Tang - - Yellow Tang - - Flame Angle - - Raccoon Butterfly - - 2 Clowns - - Lawnmower Blenny.

I still have a Fox face, Yellow Watchman, and a neon guy that I don't even know what it is, and all my shrimp, crabs, snails, Zoas, and mushrooms, all doing well. More lessons learned and I march on, Thanks for everyone's help :D

4. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

so sorry for your losses :( Sometimes the fish just can't cope. I'm sure you did your best in terms of keeping them alive.

5. Stovebolt-V8

6. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

So sorry to hear that. :-(

yup you have to march on, and lessons learned, lord knows I have done similar, still bites though.

7. Stovebolt-V8

Corailline likes this.