Tide Simulator?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Seano Hermano, Aug 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

HAHAHAHA!!!!!;D;D;D LOL! have some stone fish and a couple zoas and palys;D what a great idea for realistic educational tank for kids!;D LOL!

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

lol. Couldn't think of the correct word. :)

I'm not sure what's so funny about that, but yeah, that's generally what I had in mind.

4. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Not a fan of slap stick humor huh? I really hope this turns out well. If it does I am upgrading my 20long to a 30 reef and adding something similar on the side as a mantis tank. Hope you don't mind if I steal your idea haha.

posted with tapatalk please ignore bad spelling and grammar

5. Seano Hermano

I was fine until 1.0reef fell out of his chair laughing. Something about his post caught me off guard. haha

Don't mind at all. I just have a million different ideas for different tanks in my head with barely any money to build them. :( :eek: It may be a while before I build this one. I need a job to support myself in this [STRIKE]addiction[/STRIKE] hobby.

I've already got an idea for a new tank when I have my own apt. :) Not big, just unique.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  6. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

I like your style. I'd rather have a unique tank that fills my needs than a large tank. When I get my new place I think I'm going to try to get a lfs fish display thing for multiple mantis shrimp and odd ball inverts.

posted with tapatalk please ignore bad spelling and grammar

7. Seano Hermano

;)

I know what you mean; I think they call them 'Mars' systems. That sounds pretty cool.