This worked! What next?

Discussion in 'DrTim's Aquatics' started by Wildflanders, Dec 2, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wildflanders

Wildflanders Plankton

Dr. Tim,

I am a believer! Two months ago I looked for your advice and after all the treatments almost everything is gone (the sand bed is a bit dirty and getting a bit too much algae on the glass). But I am getting my first few dashes of coraline algae and the pods have appeared!

I don´t want to stop here... The biopellets are not an option right now, as my wife would attempt murder, but which product is the correct one to dose occasionally to keep the good bacteria going?

On a separate note, I have spoken about your products on my LFS and they are interested in your products. Any interest in distributing in Spain?

Gracias!

Pablo

2. Click Here!

3. DrTim

DrTim 3reef Sponsor

You're welcome!

The product to use on a regular basis is Waste-Away. How often depends on your situation - amount you feed, what you feed, etc try every say 2 weeks if that works maybe extend to every 3 weeks. You have to play a little to dial it in.

We have a European master distributor who sells wholesale and on the web -- Nordic Reef Shop at Nordic Reef Shop

Cheers
    Drtim

PS - don't have anything to assist with your other 'problem' (meaning your wife!)

4. Wildflanders

Wildflanders Plankton

Hola!

Nordic Reef is where I get it from, great bunch of people and very responsive!

So what´s Eco-balance for? Watching your video it looked like the right product...

Thnx again!

5. Wildflanders

Wildflanders Plankton

Also...

One more thing...

How long should I switch off the lights when using this product? How about teh skimmer?

Thanx!

6. DrTim

DrTim 3reef Sponsor

you dont need to turn the lights on. Turn the skimmer off for 6 to 8 hours after dosing.