This Weekend Only: 200 Karma for 3reef Article

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Nov 30, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. argan

argan Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thank you Aaron! 8)
    Baugh just pointed out that my speed fix yesterday bumped the google ad in the way of the post box so I am impressed that you worked around that. lol. ;D

I will take a look now... I appreciate your help.

matt

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hey that's a topic that will get people talking. ;D Great start... would it be possible to add more details, possibly some pics? I suppose I should have explained the concept here better when I brought up articles again...

they should be around triple the length of normal posts - like 1-2 pages.. something with a bit more detail.

That's why I try to influence with more karma and the badge, because there is a bit more effort involved with these articles. Is that cool?

matt

5. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Thats why I asked. I'm a newer nurse so I am one of the few people that are used to constructive critisism or however you spell it.... thanks matt. no problem..:laughcry:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

;D lol... well I JUST woke up so give me a few to figure out the issue with the ad over the text box. ;)

EDIT - PLEASE JUST PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE AN ARTICLE AND I WILL SEND YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO REVIEW PRIOR TO POSTING.

7. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Can't falt a guy for trying to get some Karma!!!!!!! :whip: lmao

8. Click Here!

9. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

i just started one on the natural reef enviroments in the ocean. which might keep some busy for awhile.