Thinking about taking my bubble to LFS

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by Puffer Chick, Feb 25, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

If you frag it, you won't be able to do anything with it for several weeks as you have to only cut through the skeleton and let the tissue separate by itself. I don't think you're quite at the level to be fragging this kind of coral yet. Heck, I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years and I don't trust myself to frag an lps yet. :)

2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

hmmmm ill have to think where i could put it, i only have 3 main rocks reserved for LPS/SPS bugt ill see if theres a way i could get it onto a rock

and thanks i really like it, it adds a movment to the tank, and when the moonlights its a crazy flourescent green, sooooooo pretty

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

yea that's exactly how i feel, lol im even afraid to frag my other corals, the birdsnest could use some fragging, its starting to take over near by rocks but im afraid :lol: i think i will just leave it and let it be a monster guess with was a good $50 purchase :D

5. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Nooo don't get rid of the bubble! I love that coral - it's so pretty!!

6. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

thanks, i think ill just keep it and hope it doesnt sting my brain :)

7. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

so i just did some MINOR changes to the rock i only moved around TWO rocks that werent affect ing the aquascape at all, the tank is cloudy with a bit of sand so i will take pics of the slight change later, i dont care for it but maybe it wil be better for corals on the sandbed, i also gave the bubble a very large space, its shaded though so i think i will have to start feeding it and hopefully it will like its new spot