Urgent Thin, clear, and stringy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by JJL, Apr 25, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tattooedsoul87

tattooedsoul87 Coral Banded Shrimp

if they are tiny white swirls you are seeing then thoes are probably just little tube worms, I forget the name of them but I have them everywhere. thoes arent whats causing the slime. they are more like tiny feather dusters almost.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

Ok thanks for that ID....
    JJL

4. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

BUMP
    If someone could please answer these quetions that would be great ;) I just got rid of all of the "web" stuff then
    I looked at a pic. of a vermetid snail feeding web...I think that might be the web I saw.
    Are these snails bad? If so what should I do? They do not appear to be ON the clam but maybe somewhere else in the tank.....
    JJL

5. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

6. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

can you posts some pics? coraliine, inwall and 2 in 10 are really good at identifications, I would love to help you more but I need a visual.

1 person likes this.
  7. JJL

JJL Purple Tang

I know...its all about the pics LOL
    I really cant get one right now my camera is charging and the specs are extremely small. It was also just lights out in the tank, and I do not want to shock anything. Thank you very much for the help. I am going to wait this one out and see how it is doing tomorrow. It could have been just nothing. K+ for everybody that helped ;)