These guys are ripping me off!!!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by pfurey, Jul 27, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHorton

RHorton Pajama Cardinal

Same here as a matter of fact when I ordered from them It was just before a holiday weekend and john held the order and didn't ship it until tues so it wouldn't get held up, but the post office said it was mailed on the friday before because they got the order conformation from him so I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. John is a nice guy and his company has always gone out of there way to make sure the customer is taken care off.

just my 2/c.

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I am closing this. :p

John if you would like to publically respond to this, let me know.

4. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Thanks for letting me respond Matt. I appreciate all the support from the 3reef community. USPS was late in their delivery, I cannot control that but I wanted to work through it. A full refund was sent, most the order survived even though it was missed on Monday too.

While I appreciate that there are many here who will not be swayed by this, the majority of the people who will visit 3reef over the next few months will be visitors looking for good information on a particular topic. Should you stumble onto this thread and this is your first impression of my company and become concerned, please email me and I can discuss the details of how this is handled or send you a copy of the email conversation we had. This thread has already caused the cancellation of a pending order, and I hope it does not shake confidence in anyone else. I may be many things, but I am not thief, and I would never knowingly rip someone off. I simply cannot control if USPS will be late once they guarantee that they will be on time. That is all, no one can do that but the carrier.

5. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

When I first read this this thread, I told myself that I wasnt going to "involve" my thoughts on this topic. Having said this, I also havent had the pleasure of doing business with said sponsor, but I only have heard great things about them. Keep on doing whatever your doing John, from what I have seen and heard, your company knows what " customer service " means.

Luna

6. bama

bama Humpback Whale

This guy is a crack pot.. I had confusion about ordering something from john, but it was me who failed to read the red print saying when something will ship out.. this guy seems to just be a jerk.. ban him..

p.s. my snails, rocks, and cheato from john make my tank incredible.. cant thank you enough..

7. pgoodsell

pgoodsell Horrid Stonefish

Also remember John will answer any questions you have. Believe me I had a ton. Then even recommended getting some things locally. He does not make money on this, he does it to take care of the customer. As he said he can't do anything about USPS. He gives it to them, if they mess up maybe you should be flaming them not John?

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I am going to close this thread again because I don't want this to turn into a 3Reef member flame fest. If John wants to add anything further, he can request that it be reopened. Thanks everyone.

PS. USPS is definitely not Tangster's preferred method when it comes to sending out live goods. He has sent corals via "Priority Overnight" twice in the recent past and both times, it took the packages 2+ days to arrive at their destination. And don't even get me started on what a hassle it is getting your money back from them when they screw up like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.