These guys are ripping me off!!!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by pfurey, Jul 27, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Well, you get no sympathy from me... I'm not too interested in that kind of attitude.

You want to post on the forum you frequent, fine. If this is the forum you frequent and you're hiding behind a new user account, hmph. No honor in that either.

I think if you're willing to jump to this kind of retribution within the same day you received your package that you aren't giving John a fair shake.

I pay no heed to your beware warning.

2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

i haven't ordered anything from that company, but i've orderd items online from multiple companies for all sorts of stuff, and whenever i ordered on a friday, or some day on the weekend, even if the shipment says overnight delivery, i still get it in the beginning of the following week. So now when i don't want to have to wait the weeked i order it on a day during the week, and when they say overnight delievery it comes within the next 24-48 hours

So i say, lay off this company as almost all of your online vendors do the same thing when it comes to a weekend order

4. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

John should be around to clear this situation up in no time.
    If you still have a grudge with him, there are other sites like reeftopia that you could order from instead. Lots of people here have been happy with John so far though.

5. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I've had several orders from John and no issues, had a single order with some DOA's and he was prompt in replacing them and even tossed in some extras to boot

6. madlarkin

madlarkin Peppermint Shrimp

After reading through the post I gotta say...
    Overnight shipping just means the method shipped, not that you will indeed have it overnight. I know RC usually has there shipping status posted, did you speak with John prior to your order to confirm Saturday delivery?

Given the nasty attitude and thus far lack of any sort of evidence, bashing an active sponsor seems like a bad way to get your point across or gather any sort of support.

7. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

dude you need to take your whining somewhere else. You ordered the stuff "hoping" you would get it but oviously didn't read the site or any of their shipping details. I know john isn't a rip off. Pretty bold...and by bold I mean STUPID move to use your first post on this forum to flame a guy that has sold to just about everyone here with nothing but satisfaction.

8. Click Here!

9. z.vernon

z.vernon Bristle Worm

weird... never had any problems with them, i also have read the shipping info on the site though...

10. ktz216

ktz216 Flamingo Tongue

I've also ordered from them and didn't have any problems.

11. LVsuckerfish

LVsuckerfish Fire Shrimp

I know I am not a paid member but honestly whay is this thread still OPEN it looks to me as someone is jumping from forum to fourm just to post. if it was me I would of locked and deleted this along time ago. And told both parties to take it to private . but thats me I never ordered from them as I heard good things. I do work on sponsers for my local site and know how rough it is to play middle man. but to piss them off when they help out the clubs. to slam and or what not is wrong in my experience. you still never answered if the live stock showed up alive or not ?

12. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

yeah, i'm pretty sure RC is one of the good guys, bro. flaming on a site he's associated with, thats pry not the thing to do. especially if you're looking for anyone here to back you up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.