The Zesty Cube!

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by zesty, Oct 14, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Without question the parrot.lol

zesty likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Pygmy goats, doesn't everyone keep them in the house?:p

zesty likes this.
  4. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

The dog is a close second :D The big dog....

oh no... I must not let this information out into the general public of my household. I've successfully diverted a tea-cup pig or whatever they are called - baby pigs... :rolleyes:

Corailline likes this.
  5. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

This was a great surprise! Scott, you're one hell of a dude!!
    [​IMG]
    In the morning I'm going to have FRUIT LOOPS!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

6. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

I accidently tripped and dropped this off right next to my sump.... Hmm, I think should hook it up!!
    Funny how sometimes these thing come up. I had been eyeing them up for a while and then, low and behold. :D

[​IMG]

Then I won a gift cert and needed to fill it up with...
    [​IMG]

Next, I need to get a T fitting to feed off of my manifold pump loop. Then I can plumb it in, hook up a C02 tank and start counting bubbles!

Funny thing, I was at the local reef club bbq event and there was a mini-project of setting up the host's calcium reactor. So, I got a crash course and got to see one hooked up. Which, for me who's never done this before, it's invaluable to see it done once before. I still watch youtube videos and look at installation pictures. There's always that one question that I need answered before I start and then end up not needing that information in the long run. :rolleyes:
    Any other tips n tricks with calcium reactors? I have read the sticky on here, and it's a great resource.

Should I get rid of my kalk reactor or just leave it hooked up and see if I would want it for PH? I'm sure time will tell... However, my initial thought was to remove the Kalk reactor. Then, while talking it over, another reefhead said he used his kalk reactor to keep his PH higher, due to his CA reactor bringing his PH down a bit.
    So, I'm thinking of leaving it, taking it offline and seeing what happens. Test daily and see what happens.

alright, Monday continues...