The Zesty Cube!

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by zesty, Oct 14, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

REEFBUILDER with the assist! I couldn't have answered it better!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

Since adding these fish, the fish side of things have def stepped up their game. I'm going to have to grab some video of feeding time! I find myself not hand feeding my corals as much, even before the tangs, I had added a couple wrasse and anthias, so I knew I was already feeding more. So, that has to be kept in check. (that's a reminder for myself! haha!)

I definitely see why people go big and have a hard time going back small, unless there are limiting factors. The interaction in the tank is so much more fun to watch. I can't wait until they get more used to everything and in a few months they will be all settled in.

:)

2. Click Here!

3. Reefbuilder

Reefbuilder Scooter Blennie

I agree with that. I was recently at a fellow reefers house and he had a custom 8' long by 4' wide tank and watching the fish swim so far away was so cool. Made me "rethink" my dream tank.

I am a reefer... I like the reef. Coral, fish,colors feeding time. I do notice I have changed up the tank upstairs to more easy to feed corals and the LPS are downstairs where hand feeding is easier. (only a few small fish in that tank)

zesty likes this.
  4. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

I guess I am a hopeless coral junkie.

I look at your guy's tank and go wow you guys have some awesome corals to be proud of, but you do not show them off like I tend to do.

Coral envy I guess, the acropora is always nicer in somebodies else tank. :p

zesty likes this.
  5. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

It's crazy this fun journey we are get on... This hobby, like the ocean can change how you look at it every time you open your eyes! :cool:

6. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Right now my MENS have me kinda on a coral hiatus. I'm not going to ignore them, I'm just not going to frag anything or add anything (on purpose). Recently, I went to a local's house and took some pictures and he sent me home with a bunch of frags for the RIGHT price! ;) Such a nice guy!

Most of these were recent additions. This isn't all of them either. I love the trading and the down to earth people. It makes things so much easier, harder to find, thought. They are in the woodwork, sometimes, for a reason...
    [​IMG]

Corailline and Reefbuilder like this.
  7. Reefbuilder

If you were closer I would do some trading!

zesty likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

For sure! :D

10. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

I need to just glue those two onto the rocks...

11. Reefbuilder

I would not go as far as saying that we dont show them off. I had people over last night and most of the conversation was about the acropora, although they did not go behind the scenes downstairs. I LOVE your corals!:drool:

zesty and Corailline like this.
  12. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Don't think I forgot what coral is there...

My most coveted coral.

[​IMG]