The WP40 Thread (Short Vid Posted)

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by Daniel072, Mar 31, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

Well I believe it is coming FedEx. Their tracking said it was coming by Saturday as mentioned. Sat night it changed to N/A. How would you search on other shippers? Use the same tracking #?

2. Click Here!

3. diverdan

diverdan Bangghai Cardinal

If you ordered from fish street then it was shipped Hong Kong express. You can use your tracking to check here first.
    http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp
    You can use that same tracking number and search USPS tracking. Or DHL tracking. That's what I did and I figured it out. Again mine came USPS. But I'm in San Diego so it was probably cheaper for them to ship that way.
    Hope they get your pumps to you soon.
    Mine came in 4 days, but in right near their shipping location.

4. Sacohen

Sacohen Bristle Worm

What do you keep in there?
    I think 1 would probably be good.

5. Toallhisdoom

Toallhisdoom Dragon Wrasse

1 of the wp25? I think I would need 2. Any other thoughts?

6. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

Thanks Will. I actually bought them off of Ebay, and shipped FedEx. I think they were at least 10% cheaper this way since Fish Street charges $50 for shipping :eek: I am guessing they will come in the next day or two; just being impatient :trampolin

7. AZDesertRat

AZDesertRat Giant Squid

I put a WP40 and WP25 in my 100G mixed reef with a 5-6" Southdown DSB last Thursday. I removed the 40 yesterday and installed a second 25 as I could not keep the sand in place no matter what setting or orientation I tried. These things are amazing pumps for the price!

8. Click Here!

9. bhazard

bhazard Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Jebao is about to release their Waveline type DC return pumps in July. DC-6000, DC-9000, DC-12000. I've been so impressed with the wp40, that I'll be running these too when they come out.

They will have a speed controller box (possibly 6 speeds), but the coolest thing is, that these *MAY* also work with the WP40 controller boxes, giving your return pump wave modes if you want it too. The connectors are supposedly the same. It will also work with the Reef Angel.

10. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

FedEx just delivered my two WP-40s :) Now I have something to play with after work and the baby is asleep :)

11. diverdan

diverdan Bangghai Cardinal

Now the hard part.... Finish the rest of your day at work.
    That's awesome. Have fun.

12. Sacohen

Sacohen Bristle Worm

I've noticed that a good deal of the posts end with and the baby/kids/wife is asleep. :)