The Swine Flu

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by PackLeader, Sep 17, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Actually, I crown YOU da master :crowngrin - that one was unintentional, but you caught it! Do unintentional puns count? :lol:

2. Click Here!

3. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

You kiddin' me? Unintentional ones are the best kind!! Just think of what Freud would say!! :)

4. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

What? That everyone really wants to sleep with their mother or father?:uneasy:

1 person likes this.
  5. Triplemom

Wow - I had actually typed something about a Freudian slip in that post and took it out. Sparky, you're starting to scare me! ;D

6. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

We went to disney a week ago and thanks mickey my wife and I came back home with this lovely bugger. Its effected my wife very badly she went to the hospital and they were kind enough to tell her that they arent testing for it but from the symptoms she probally has it. I have just felt like death for 5 days not and she has been going for 7. I dont know if its the swine but the hospital says sounds like it and since you were at disney you probally got it from the 5 million dirty people there haha. ITs great.. Glad I could add to this topic with some knoledge. We started with the most horrible fire in the throat then a awesome fever followed but nasy body aches and then and fatigue that had us in been for 2 days. We still feel like pooo......

7. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

I mean AFTER that!! LOL. :)

She didn't call me Sparky, but my ex-wife said the same thing. :)

8. Click Here!

9. Triplemom

:lol:

10. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

:tongue4:Tee hee, I just couldn't resist.

11. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

It's turning into pneumonia in quite a few people (my friend was hospitalized due to it), so if you feel worse or are not getting better I would go to the doctor and have him/her check for pneumonia. Not something to play around with! Hope you guys are feeling better soon!

12. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I guess I'm jumping on to the swine flu band wagon. It hit me like a train last night, and I've been awake since 3am. Fun stuff. It sucks.