The Reef Breeders Accent Series!!!

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Sep 10, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

Check out these new lights we got in, one of them is meant for a small fuge, the other to add violets and royal blues to a display tank. They are water resistant, as all electronics will be encased in a plastic resin. The housing is aluminum, and there is a timing controller available, the timer comes with a remote, which allows you to change intensity, and shut the lights off and on, whenever you want, from your couch [​IMG]. The Accent series bulbs cost $70 for the 12" version for tank accent, $70 for the Fuge-Lite, and $25 for the controller. We will be making one with a mix of cyan, reds, and violets soon!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. skurious

skurious Sailfin Tang

This might be just what im looking for, the mix with the cyan, red, and violet is ideally what i want to supplement my AI's. Any idea when this would be available?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  4. Servillius

Servillius Montipora Digitata

I run AI Sol's over my 60 mounted on the AI rail they sell. Leaving aside the question of what I should have bought (I'm very happy with my lights, but I realise its also possible there are lights I might have been happier with), these look like ideal to sit between the AI's on the light rail.

I have 3 Sol's, so 2 of these could fit in the gaps easily. Do you happen to know if the screw mounts are the right length for it (or put another way, what is the distance lengthwise between screwmounts?) When will the multicolors be available? Can they be hooked up in series to run through one controller? How much light do they produce (will it make a difference given the 215 watts of white/blue I have)?

These look very cool. Thanks for any information you have.

5. Reef Breeders

13" long, 1 1/2" apart for the screw holes, the multicolors can be pre ordered right now, we also have 24", 36", and 48" lenghts, with the LEDs in preportional numbers (6 on the 12", 12 on the 24", etc.) Yes, they will make a difference. You may not see the lights over your ais, but they will work. I noticed the effect of the reds over my tank, the cyans and violets were not distinguishable, but will have a good long term effect as I have seen in the past.

6. Reef Breeders

up for pre order right now, I will get them on the site soon.