The Neo Nano Aquarium By Deep Sea Aquatics

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Aug 3, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I just got off the phone with Deep Sea Aquatics and they recommend a sump pump that will do up to 350 GPH. They said at this GPH the aquarium will be totally silent still and turn over the tank over 10 times an hour as the water volume is about 27 gallons they said. I like Eheim pumps and may do a Eheim 1250 that is rated at 317 GPH and possibly supplement with a MP40 or the like.

Did you find the info in the booklet on the hoses/bulkheads needed? If not, I will post.

2. Click Here!

3. ninty

ninty Flamingo Tongue

Bad news, This tank aint available in the uk. Damn.

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

If you are willing to pay shipping they would do so if you call DSA I bet. However I also bet this will be expensive. It cost me over $100 to have it shipped to California. :p

Edit - or try:
    http://www.marinedepot.com/Deep_Sea...)-Deep_Sea_Aquatics-UD001781-FIAQCKCH-vi.html

They do free shipping on orders over $175. Not sure about UK though

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  5. ninty

ninty Flamingo Tongue

I think it would cost between $300-$500 for shipping and there is no guarantee it would get here in one piece.

You guy's get the coolest stuff over there.

I may be over in new york early next year, looking forward to having a look in a couple of LFS while i'm there.

6. Hunter21

Hunter21 Plankton

No, Actually, I didn't get a booklet at all and this has been holding me up because I have no idea what sizes and stuff like that. it would be very appreciated if you can pass on that info that you have about it! Thank you very much!!! ;D