The Mother Of All Fragging Equipment

Discussion in 'Frags' started by Area 51 Exotics, May 15, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

In order to do this Mike, you'll have to get the actual CITES imort docs for your corals. Last time I did it, I had to apply for the permit in DC (holding the corals for 3 weeks waiting for the permit) and waited for a while. IMO it's cost prohibitive for just a few pieces. Heck, I was wholesaling to a LFS, and it was cost prohibitive for them :lol:

Are you a known shipper? That's the other hurdle ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Area 51 Exotics

Area 51 Exotics 3reef Sponsor

Gresham thanks for the heads up! We never shipped out of the country so that will be a new one for us. We will still try and look into it that way we know what we will have to do for future use.

Did you get our order out? ;D

4. Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner Gigas Clam

Duh, I knew dat...

My brain was parked when I answered... ;)

Now, do you want the long and growing list of poor LFS? :)

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Dunno, I'm no longer in charge of shipping :D We moved it to Randy's facillity to free up as at production/R&D to do more important things ;) I will definitly check when I roll thru there this morning though.

The thing with shipping international is, I highly doubt you can send frags w/o the original CITES permit (copy). Typcically, it's done on fresh imports, which you hold until the CITES stuff clears, then you ship it.