The Day when the water breaks...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by salsalito25, May 30, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

Great news sounds like it is working out. I read all your posts and replies and all I can say is WOW. You and your family have and are going through quite an ordeal, my family and I wish you the best and you will be in our prayers. I am so glad Gabriel is doing better. I hate to see a little one and the parents going through something like that, but you can be sure he is a fighter.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

Hello to all... Again update time, this weekend was another rough one. This time it's time to wean off the vent and go to a different style of breathing machine... therefore going through extubation meaning removing the breathing tube from his trachea..

But instead of updating you all on this forum here's a link the wife has been working on and will be updated faster than me typing here... And when you go to it you can get email notices when we update the page and you can sign the guest book and leave a message.. The only thing i ask if you leave a message please put town and state/ Country and town. Just to see how far about the world the messages are coming from.

Link: CaringBridge / gabrielsasala / Welcome

As of today the link is behind by a few day's only because we are boarding at the hospital again and have not seen our house for a few day's...

Like Alway's Me and my Family Thank you all from every Corner of the world..!!!

4. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Hi Salsilito

signed up on the site , great reading and plenty of visitors already
    hope it continues to go well for you all - homecoming must be something you are all excited about

trivial matter that I thought might interest/ amuse you - it would let me select China and Shenzhen no problem , but on the drop down box where you need to select state or province - I wanted to put in Guangdong (naturally) but it would not let me

I have no idea what Utah is like? but I moved it to China this morning

Steve

5. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

That's super kewl i just saw that you had posted and it's PURFECT..!!! Much Thank's..!!!

6. sean_p_f

sean_p_f Sea Dragon

1 person likes this.
  7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I'm trying very hard to read their journal and keep the tears out of my eyes. I'm going to keep on hoping and praying that little Gabriel keeps fighting the good fight. Tell your sister and brother in law that we're thinking about them.

8. Click Here!

9. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

OMG...I am so sorry. I will keep them ALL in my prayers!

10. lfckenya

lfckenya Spaghetti Worm

salsalito. i have been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to figure out something i could say to you and your family that would clearly express the thoughts/feelings and emotions my wife and i have for you. i have just finished reading this post and visited your website and my wife is in tears at the moment. we sincerely and with all our hearts, and i feel i speak for every 3reef member and every parent, pray, hope and wish to every god and every force that gabriel pulls through. i am a nurse at a hospital in miami and if there is absolutely anything i can do, contact any doctors or such, please feel free and do not hesitate to contact me. once again, our most heartfelt thoughts and prayers for gabriel, your wife and yourself.

1 person likes this.
  11. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

If you all can that do visit my Family's site Please sign the guest book... I encourage it ... sorry for being short have alot of things going....

I thank everyone for every thing...

12. sean_p_f

sean_p_f Sea Dragon

I ask everyone to remember John (salsalito25) and his wife kim over the next few days as a big and very hard decision for any parent must be made.

I want to thank all of you for them that have taken the time to log in to the website and leave them messages as they are helping them deal with the situtation at hand.

When the storm settles i will make sure to send you all karma on behalf of them and thank you all.

CaringBridge / gabrielsasala / Welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.