The 30g teardown.

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by rickzter, Aug 29, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. apollo'sowner

apollo'sowner Feather Duster

I'll second serotonin's Amen!

2. Click Here!

3. CodyW

CodyW Spaghetti Worm

HA! So I (and my financial future) have been learning.

I've redone my tank a few times and never noticed anything too scary as far as spikes with the DSB.

4. rickzter

rickzter Torch Coral

Never noticed spikes with my DSB. I have cleaners that stir it and eat away detritus and rot. Maybe that's why! :tongue4:

Cody, how's it coming along? :p

I've since moved the green zoo's around and added a tad bit more rock to accent the scape better on the 20. I will post an update on that 20g tomorrow. I actually think it's a 25g, but oh well... I call it a 20g. I also added a rock from Vanuatu with nice established corraline on my main 30g. I will take some shots of it as well and update! :D I also added a really nice feather duster and a nice piece of red alien eye Blastomussa Wellsi that I got for $25! 11 polyps!

5. CodyW

CodyW Spaghetti Worm

I'll update when the lights come on...I picked up a 5.5 AGA yesterday too...it never stops :worried:

Up early for something exciting I hope :)

6. apollo'sowner

apollo'sowner Feather Duster

I believe my Tiger pistol and goby probably do keep the DSB stirred up enough. I am getting another 20cube as this one is plenty scratched so I guess I will go ahead with the change-over. Thanks all.