The 215 i setup on saturday/sunday

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by luvreefs23, Nov 24, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. luvreefs23

luvreefs23 Millepora

I set this tank up at work and just wated to post a few pics, its the tank i had a post asking about opinions for the sump i was building last week. Anyway the build went very smoothly, only one problem with a bulkhead that costed me an hour cause i had to run home and grab another. Theres no fish in it yet cause some of the rock was dead and has to cycle and the other rock i had that was live was filthy cause it was in a tank that was neglected and had no filtration on it.

[​IMG]

Theres the tank, has 8 36" t5s powered with 2 icecap 660 ballasts

Sump has lots of nice stuff, warner marine as200 skimmer....litermeter 3, new supreme drive pump by mag pumps, ranco heater controller with 2 250 watt heaters and just a bunch of other gadgets here and there.

Ill be sure to post pics when its crystal clear (shouldnt be long) skimmer had half a full stinky cup of skimmate in 12 hours of turning it on.

[​IMG]

Dennis

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. fishoholic

fishoholic Purple Spiny Lobster

Nice tank, it's not your tank? looks like you did a good job setting it up buddy!

4. jeremy_a

jeremy_a Feather Duster

Looks really nice.

5. luvreefs23

luvreefs23 Millepora

Nope, not my tank. I maintain and setup tanks as a side job for a couple people to help fuel my addiction.

6. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

Looks clean and professional. Good aquascaping too.