Thank You

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by Flyguysc, Apr 26, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Flyguysc

Flyguysc Astrea Snail

Just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me and others on this forum. I started this project (hobby) in Jan 2014 and have to this point in time have succeeded beyond my expectations with the set up of my 90 gal. fish tank only and QT . Have not lost any fish and the eight chromis's in my QT are all most ready to come home to my DP tank. Boy are they going to be happy fishes .Lots more room LOL. I cannot image the trails and failures of the folks who do not have this info resource from this forum and the expertise that comes from the generosity of it's contributors. Thank you all.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

You get karma for your patience and QTing. A lot of new hobbyist just throw caution to the wind. Good job.

4. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

so happy to hear of your success!

5. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I wouldn't have the tanks I have if weren't for fellow reefers on 3reef. Truly an honor to be here and look forward to any new projects you have.

6. special juice

special juice Feather Duster

It's too bad that you are in the minority of new aquarists who choose to quarantine. Good to hear that you are already seeing the benefits of this practice. Well done!