Tanked Hatfields and McCoys Saltwater Aquarium

Discussion in '3reef Aquarium Showcase Discussions' started by subzero3z, Apr 23, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. subzero3z

subzero3z Astrea Snail

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg So recently I traveled to Gattlinsberg Tennessee and the next place over was Pidgeon Forge which we stopped by coming back home. We stopped at the Hatfields and McCoys's Dinner Show. All I did was walk in, see and snap some pictures of the aquarium and then walk out.
    The tank is a Saltwater Aquarium that was built by Acrylic Tank Manufacturing and was featured on the Animal Planet TV Show Tanked.
    The tank is 1,100 gallons and features a Niger Trigger, Pencil Wrasse and two Snowflake Eels. The tank also has other inhabitants such as 100+ Clownfish a Longspine Urchin and more.

mdbostwick likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. subzero3z

subzero3z Astrea Snail

Here are some more photos. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

DSC reef and Corailline like this.
  4. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Now that is a tank you do not see every day, very cool. Pretty nicely done considering the theme does not lend it self to the ocean lol.

Thanks for sharing.

5. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I like the pink tail trigger, Japanese dragon eel and zebra eel.

6. subzero3z

subzero3z Astrea Snail

You certainly know your eels. :)

7. subzero3z

subzero3z Astrea Snail

Too bad I don't know mine, thought they were snowflakes. You were also right about the Trigger. Guess I don't know my fish like you do.:)

8. Click Here!

9. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I just figured those were other fish you saw there as well. I believe I saw that episode of tanked. I've always wanted those two specific eels