Hey guys, I have had a 55g for about 6 months and I am getting pounded by algae. I have large amounts of cyanobacteria and what I think is bubble algae. I used to use tap water. Which obviously doesnt help. I have moved to RODI water and running a GFO reactor and have only made a bit of a break through with the cyano. This bubble stuff is hardy as. I also have a caulerpa refugium that has 24hr light. Everytime I do a water change I get in there and scrub all the rocks with a tooth brush and remove the algae but its back withing a day or two. What can I do to combat this junk for good.? Thanks guys.