Tangs and sea weed sheets

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by Ultraner, Nov 9, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Geoff

Geoff Teardrop Maxima Clam

Mine wouldn't eat off the clip at first, I had to take a small piece of live rock and attach it with a rubber band, I like the rock better than the clip because it holds the sheets better so I don't have big piece of it wandering around the tank or getting in the powerhead. Are you feeding nori? If not I would recommend it,very good for the tang.You can get nori from John at reefcleaners.com and I've heard from health food stores.

2. Click Here!

3. Ultraner

Ultraner Purple Spiny Lobster

I'm not really sure if its nori or not. Ill have to look at it tonight when I get home. Thanks for the suggestions, ill try the rock ideas with garlic maybe that will make it a little more natural for it.

4. pgreef

pgreef Fire Goby

My yellow wouldn't touch the nori at first. It was eating Romaine lettuce off the clips but it wouldn't go for the nori. After about a week it started going after it like crazy. It doesn't last long in your tank so make sure you change it daily even if it isn't touching it.