sweet monti

Discussion in 'SPS Corals' started by stylaster, Apr 9, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. gabbagabbawill

gabbagabbawill Pajama Cardinal

That's really awesome! Does this Monti cap have a name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Beautiful add congrats

4. damon

damon Sea Dragon

Very nice monti! do you have a common name for the color pattern? I just got some Jedi mind trick that I'm pretty stoked on, but that's quite the piece right there.

Ask them to have fedex hold it at the local delivery building so you can go pick it up, this way the coral will never be out of a climate controlled environment and you can pick it up first thing in the morning. I really prefer this if I'm shipping or getting coral shipped to me.

5. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I agree with the frags being huge and the corals being very nice. However, when I got my order two of the 6 bags were leaking badly. Everything survived and + feedback was left. However, I did send them a message about the poor packing. They got very defensive and blocked my friends ebay account from bidding.

That is a nice monti. I snagged a frag that looked like that when I baught it. it it now bright neon green. still pretty, but i wanted the purple with green polyps. O well.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  6. stylaster

stylaster Gigas Clam

as far as i know it's a no namer, but still a very nice monti, sorry about the bad experience probably due to the shipping company beating up the box and corals poking holes in the bag not the original packing job

7. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Box was fine and no holes in the bags. The rubber bands on the bags were not tied on properly and loosened during shipping.

8. Click Here!

9. gabbagabbawill

gabbagabbawill Pajama Cardinal

no excuse for that. you were being friendly... is this the same place we talked about a while back where I had the bad experience with my calcium reactor packing?

10. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Nope. Different place. goldenbasket8 has a lot of nice stuff listed on ebay. They list new items each night. I would love to buy some more stuff from them, but I can't.

11. xjaydub20x

xjaydub20x Feather Duster

Is it different from a Poker Star Monti? Those are purple with green polyps.

12. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

Kind of reminds me of my Tyree Purple, which I have never seen anywhere. Except mine is purple with grey polyps.