Superman Corals

Discussion in 'SPS Corals' started by geekdafied, Feb 17, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

That people I got those eagle eyes from did not call them eagle eyes, they called them green skirts with orange centers, their fire and ice are called red skirts of white centers, and their eclipse's are called green skirts with multi centers. Their normal price is $24.99, and I am going to make a special trip to AL to buy more of the "green skirts with orange centers" haha.

2. Click Here!

3. 4G1v3N

4G1v3N Spaghetti Worm

WOW! I wish I had mushrooms that looked like that! LOL you are a lucky dog!
    -Jordan

4. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Love the colors!! Some would say bleached, but ive seen alot of healthy pale colored ricors. I bet that guy glows with the actinics!

5. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Im debating on fraggin that big sucker! I wish I knew more about their lifespan etc.. Thats got to be pretty old to be that big.

6. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Thats not bleached at all... My camera doesnt take good pics without the flash. Something to do with the auto focus. The purple shows up great in my tank, it just doesnt with a camera flash.

7. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Ive fragged shrooms, they couldnt be to different. I would get some more zoos. The colors look great!!

8. Click Here!

9. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I am working setting up another frag tank to grow out those EE's, I also got a nice bam bam frag I am growing out. That sucker has already more then double in polyps since Jan 20th. Started out with 13, and now theres 28 polyps. I have fragged shrooms and rics. I just dont know if I want cut that big guy up, its obviously pretty rare to be that big.

10. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Oh, for that reason, I would keep it huge. It is cool havng big corals. I have a blue stripe that is like 4 inches around and growing. Ill never frag it. Good luck with those guys,

Michael

11. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Here is pic of some of my frags...
    [​IMG]

Here are the bam bams after I cut the rock they were on, to make 2 colonies...
    [​IMG]

12. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Frags look great. I need to fill mine up again. I just had a club meeting and traded alot.