Super Glue???

Discussion in 'Frags' started by djnzlab1, Jun 9, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

If you do the pillars correctly, the goby cant move them. You dont just stack them. You drill a hole thru them and use an acrylic rod placed through them to hold them up.... There a lot more to it, they will take way to long to type, and I dont wanna hijack this thread.

2. Click Here!

3. BlackWhiteYellow

BlackWhiteYellow Astrea Snail

If the surfaces are rough enough give the hot glue gun a shin dig.

4. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

didn't think about the hot glue gun! I have one of those thingies too! Will give that a try!

5. BloodyShirt

BloodyShirt Fire Worm

how'd the gorilla glue work? i've got a leather on a small piece of rubble that hermit crabs keep flipping over.. need to secure it..

6. abraKADAV3R!

abraKADAV3R! Feather Duster

dude no glue just place the shell with the baby shroomies in a heavy glass cup and keep em in a low flow area...they attach them selves...or toss the shell and get coral pebbles or big substrate and fill the bottom of the cup with them then place the shroomie pieces in there..they will attach to the chunks and you can glue those down to a rock no problemo with gel super glue and make sure the rock is dry and the pebbles are also...ive done this a few times and it works;D;D;D

7. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

holy cow!! how do you guys keep finding these posts? :lol: it might help to look at the dates on some of them.

8. Click Here!

9. abraKADAV3R!

abraKADAV3R! Feather Duster

lol true its like a year old;D;D;D