suggestions

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by target001, Mar 15, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JJK

JJK Teardrop Maxima Clam

Ummm, your tank is 300L, or about 75 gallons, right? So an emperor angel will definitely not fit (I think maybe others might have misread at 300 gallons rather than liters?). And you are fairly heavily stocked for a 75g as it is, but hopefully you have good skimmer/filtration. I would suggest, if you want a colorful fish, that it should be fairly small, like a dwarf angel (yes, they are fragile - I lost a flame angel to ich myself recently). But definitely no more tangs and no large angels IMO.

2. Click Here!

3. Fujin

Fujin Feather Duster

OOhhh...for some reason I was thinking 300 gallons! Lol, but those fish are still sweet. I can only dream....

4. target001

target001 Skunk Shrimp

hehe this thread is a lil old but it turns out i baught an empror angel, he seems happy enough

as for the 300 litres thing i was never really sure of the conversion so sorry about that as for the stocking of my tank what ever s in this thread is not up to date i lost alot of stuff after i moved house :angry: so im building back up but the new place is a permanent thing now, no more rentals :cheesy:

current stock
    2 osc clowns
    1 scopus tang
    1 cleaner wrasse
    1 emperor angel
    2 gold head sleeper gobys
    and a bi colour goby

about 7 differnt corals and a truck load of live rock

5. scootch1827

scootch1827 Astrea Snail

How is the emperor with the Corals? I always heard thats a big no no. They well nip the hell out of them! Is that true?

6. target001

target001 Skunk Shrimp

i havent noticed him nipping at any corals, but i believe some angel fish nip at coral and some dont depends on the individual fish, personally ive never had any trouble with it