Suggestions

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Land_Fish, Jan 17, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. fidojoe

fidojoe Astrea Snail

I guess maybe it is my email software. It sitll cuts it off right before the semicolon after 'general', but copying it into the browser addy bar would work.

2. Click Here!

3. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Joe what browser do you use?

4. fidojoe

fidojoe Astrea Snail

IE, I think its the newest version, or at least the one that XP pro uses. I use netzero email on the web. I have COX high speed internet, but I still use my NZ email cause its easier than finding everyone that has my addy and telling them a new one.

5. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Awesome avatar Joe. Dave you are the bomb, thanks for outfitting all the new members with banners!

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Hey Matt,
    Have you ever thought of making the menu on the left scroll down as the user scrolls the web page? This way you could kill the bottom links and it would make it handy for all.

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I did think of that a few times, but it won't work (fit) in all resolutions, plus it's slower, not smooth and some people find it annoying.