Sturgis Bound...........Finally

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Otty, Jul 31, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

You can call it what ever you want. I like knowing the the money I spend on something (my bike) stays in American and doesn't go to a foreign country. Ride what you like...I like riding with pride in mind. So when people pop off and say they are helping the american economy.... buying a import is not helping our economy.

2. Click Here!

3. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

would have loved to seen korn with you otty! How was it??? BTW going to see mudvayne,black label society, and static x this month on the pedal to the metal tour

4. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

unless you are riding a buell or a fischer, you are most likely supporting the japanese economy more so than the american and that's not what sturgis is about. I could understand these manufacturers being accepted but riding a kawasaki or a honda.......well that just isn't right in sturgis.

1 person likes this.
  5. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Me and KOgle in the Badlands

[​IMG]

The Hole Gang

[​IMG]

Me and KOgle in Trouble

[​IMG]

At the split in the states.

[​IMG]

At the top of Pikes Peak (48 degrees in August)

[​IMG]

The rest I can't post on a family forum....if you know what I mean.

6. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Got to witness quite a few of these. Ran it until it popped. ;D Heck I had rubber all over my shoes when he was finished.

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Great pictures guys! And I'm really diggin on those hot pink bracelets you guys are wearing :lol:

8. Click Here!

9. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Campground passes..... Can't get in with out them. ;D Heck it matched KOgles shoes....:p

10. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Great pics and Im glad everyone came back in one piece. Luna

11. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol:

12. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Otty, I've got nothing against american bikes, my grandfather and uncle are both harley owners, one has an old shovelhead the other a newer touring bike with the evo powerplant, I buy all american cars and own 4, just something about ducatis that makes me want one really badly, probably the fact that I cant afford an italian car but I can a bike lol

Though I do like the VROD but I'm kind of turned off by the weight, 670lbs bike with less HP than the ducati that weighs under 400lbs.

I need to just go sit on one and see how it feels, scared if I do I won't wanna get off though