Sturgis Bound...........Finally

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Otty, Jul 31, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I'm not a cat fan...I don't think I will ever ever own a cat, unless I have a daughter that just "absolutely has to have one". Then, if it gets hit by a car, I will console her, but celebrate on the inside.

Dogs are so much better. Did you notice that dogs don't have a stupid picture website, and the pictures of cats on said websites have extreme issues with grammar? I wonder why that is...

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. luvreefs23

luvreefs23 Millepora

Im planning on getting a Harley Rocker C next july.

4. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Amen to that! Your mom has done a great job with you son.:thumb_up:

No offense to anyone, but I hate cats, theres nothing like a dog.

Sounds like alot of fun. I really hope that you guys have a great time and be safe out there. You can post the PG-13 pics for Annik, I want to see them all!!!! lol

[SCROLL]Luna;D[/SCROLL]

5. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

6. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

7. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Kids today! :D

10. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Be sure and ask him about the phone call we got at 12:42 this morning from the sheriff's dept.....Scared the protein-skimmer-goo out of me.....

11. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Uh oh...Jwin's got some splainin to do!

12. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Well...since Otty's in no fit state to access a computer...I guess it's ok to hijack his thread.

As shocked as I was at finding out about a dog website like the stupid cats...I found the dogs cute and funny, and alot of the pictures even had proper grammar. Much higher than the level of intelligence you'd find on a stupid cat picture.

And the story, as copied from facebook, is:

"Well, it's pretty simple. Hanging out with friends, we go to Pumpkin Patch (a giant awesome amazing playground) park on Signal Mountain. Well....

We decide to go watch a movie at a guy's house who lives on the other side of the mountain. Rather than taking my car to his house and having to find my way back, we leave it at Pumpkin Patch and he takes us to his house, planning on taking us back to my car later. So, we watch a movie, blah blah blah, then as we are driving back to my car, my mommy calls me.

She says the Sheriff's Office is on the phone with them saying they've been watching a parked Subaru for hours and I'm no where to be seen. They're wondering where I am. Well, I only told my mom through texts where I was, so she wouldn't know that I was on Signal unless she looked at her phone, but she couldn't do that because she was on said phone talking to me. It was all a great wad of confusion. So we got all that worked out and got back to my car. No cop in sight. Then, magically, a cop materializes and follows me down the W (called so because the road is very steep and shaped like a W, basicly switchbacks all the way down) road and down the mountain. Which was kind of annoying. But then he left, and my parents were asleep when I got home. Haha. Or at least I think they were."

You didn't think I was actually being naughty, did you? :angel: