Strange Picture

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Wrassman, Aug 14, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Ok, a lot of you know that I am into some pretty weird stuff. A friend of mine gave me a pictue that she took, while on a walk with her husband in Northern England.

I just had to share it with you guys. The only retouching done was an enlargement I did so you could see the dark figure better. :eek:

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

That's freeky.  The figure appears to be semi transparent yet there is a specular highlight at the tip of the shoe.  The other shoe also appear to be lighter than the figure.
    are you sure they shot the picture?  I'm no expert (photofinishing industery for 20 years). If you zoom in really thight you will notice around the image the pixels become very soft as if two images were layed into one. the lighting is really good and it really looks like they took a picture of a phantom.

BTW I do believe. I have had first hand experience!!!

J

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

:eek:
    that's great... looks like a hanged man.

i had a first hand experience too. we were drinking in a 100 year old bar and my beer moved across the table by itself! but we were pretty drunk. so much for credibility. lol. ;D

5. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i believe that stuff also

theres a place close to me its called gravity hill and whats weird about it is you park your car at the bottom of the hill put it in neutral and it goes up the hill, also im about 2 hours from gettysburg and the whole town has a history of hauntings and such. infact full armies have been watched fighting and not just by normal ordinary people but also by goverment officials, diplomats, and very high ranking people. WEIRD huh. also the white house itself has had its share of apparitions, one of them is good old abe, he has been seen still walkin around the white house

as far as personal experience i used to live in a old farm house that i swear had a ghost in it pretty weird things used to happen there. really spooky because i used to spend lotta time home alone to

6. Boredm

Boredm Spaghetti Worm

Workin the gravyard shift tonight in a very dark pet hotel. Being surrounded by barking dogs and meowing cats is enough to make you jump at the slightest things. I think animals can see better than we ever could! I don't think that's a realy photo though. Just a ploom of cigarette smoke and a dude kicking some leaves.

7. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Yup, first hand experience here also. Neat pic. I'd like to explore it a little closer.