About a week ago, I purchased four small false percuala clownfish from the same tank at the LFS. After letting them go in the tank, after a day, they took up home in my saddle carpet anemone. About a day or two later, I noticed that one left the anemone and the other three clownfish. It had a white slime coating its whole body and then it died. Well, the next day another left the anemone and had the white slime on him and died. The next day another. Well, for the last one, I was off work so I did a FW dip. It took the slime coating away and he started swimming in the anemone again. Well, later I found him dead with that white slime again. WTH is going on with my anemone and/or clownfish???? Did the anemone kill them? The anemone appears fine and I touched him and he is still really sticky and eating well. I am not sure though that the clownfish were eating. Only because I been super busy this week and have only put the food in there not watch afterwards. None of my other fish have any signs of distress or illness, which is making me think the anemone didn't like them and therefore killed them. I think it would have been easier to have just eaten them. Does anyone know? Because I don't want to get another clownfish if he wants to be alone????!!!!!???????