Stepho's "Get the word out" Video submission

Discussion in '3reef's Get the Word Out! Video Contest' started by stepho, Mar 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Thats a good idea. I don't know if they allow bikes there though. I plan on taking it to the lake front park this weekend and riding it there.

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

At least you can ride that bike better then you drive in Mario Kart.... :hehe: :p

Good entry!

4. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Hey, I won a few last time we raced. I think I won what once or twice out of the 20 or so races lol.

5. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

seriously pop a wheelie! I need to see it. Dont be scared. I will fly there and do a big one but ill get the skimmer if I do!

6. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Yea I got pummeled by weapons on a couple of them. You did come in first on one race....your getting better. ;)

7. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

LOLOL!!! Ok I'm sorry but as it sits this video has my vote. I loved the other videos but this one was simply awesome. "Do you have any algae clips?" LOL!!! Creative to the max, I can't get over it. Great job.

8. Click Here!

9. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

WOW!!!!!!!!:eek: Absolutely loved it. Great soundtrack to. Awesome vid stepho.................................8)

10. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

To funny.. Very creative.
    What did they say when you ordered the algae clip?

11. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

Thats what I am wondering. Man that was good stepho, I would loose it so hard to see you riding around town with a giant fish. That is what you call getting the word out. Half of the time it looked like you were gonna fall. K+, I am gonna have to watch it again.

12. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

LMAO!! THAT was spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want one of those bikes :) LMAO at the drive-through dude, very creative :lol: I want to know what the people where thinking driving past you.